mandag den 19. maj 2014

Project Life | week 17

Hi, today I have another Project Life spread for you. Currently I am working on week no. 18 so I am running a bit behind, but I think I still can manage catching up to date.

Week no. 17

The most important things (at least those I can tell you about) was my sons birthday and the rejointing of our house. The carpenters has almost finished the new roof and there is still no gutters, but now we can see an end on the work. Sadly we could not be together with our son on his birthday this year. He was very busy because of arrangements concerning Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen.

I am linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life May link up.

This was all for now. I wish you a wonderful week.

/Kirsten

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar