søndag den 1. juni 2014

Project Life | week 18

Hello everyone. On Life In Details we have the June challenge ready for you. This months challenge is to create a confetti pocket card, but don't hesitate joining us if you are unsure of how to make a pocket card, DT-member Caroline has prepared a great tutorial which will be shared on the LID-blog in a few days!

Firstly I will show you my week no. 18 spread.

Week no. 18

I chose photos from the weekend for this spread. Saturday 4 scrapfriends and I celebrated National Scrapbooking Day. We had a great and creative day. Sunday we took a trip to the beach in Hjerting with Nicoline and her parents. It was a wonderful trip with lots of fun and ice cream but it was rather windy out there by the bay.

I am also going to show you the confetti pocket card I created for the challenge.
 
I used sequins as confetti

Have a great week. See you soon.

/Kirsten

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar