lørdag den 27. december 2014

Cyprus | SMASH #Vol. 5

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We certainly have in our family, but I must admit that it is perfectly  okay with me to get back to normal again :-D

December has been incredibly busy so it's wonderful to look back on two great vacations back in September and October. As you know we spent a week in Cyprus and today I have more pages from my SMASHbook for you.

The bazaar and Starbucks - two very different worlds

Left: Still in Nicosia. Right: Back in Ayia Napa

We went photoshooting in Ayia Napa

Left: We're having a cold coke. Right: The funfair Luna Park by night

Left: A very rarely selphie of us. Right: Ticket and description of the next daytrip

Now I'll move on to a Christmas layout with my granddaughter. Till then.....

/Kirsten

1 kommentar:

  1. Det er super med sådan en slags luksusdagborg, vores hobby gør jo, at der kommer billeder og sjove tekster på siderne, som gør hele looket mere levende og sjovt at kigge på. Også fedt for andre at kigge i end et almindeligt fotoalbum ! Ville ønske jeg havde fået mit Cuba-album så gennemført...

    SvarSlet